- Check-in and coffee begin at 7:30 AM.
- Bird walks start at 8:00 from the visitors’ center.
- Brunch will be held in the pavilion at 10:00.
- Recovering America’s Wildlife Act presentation begins at 10:30. Learn about a national bipartisan bill that will help Texas’ native wildlife. Presented by Richard Heilbrun, Texas Parks & Wildlife biologist.
- Hog Island presentation begins at 10:45. Each year, Bexar Audubon sponsors local environmental educators to attend the Hog Island Audubon Camp in Maine. This year’s attendee, Jessica Wolanski of the San Antonio Zoo, will tell us about her experience and how it will help her spread the word about environmental stewardship in San Antonio.
- Bexar Audubon Business Meeting starts at 11:00. Everyone is invited! (If you are a member of National Audubon, you are a member of your local chapter.) Election of new officers. Proposed bylaw changes.
RSVP: Please let us know if you’ll join us for a BIRD WALK and (or) BRUNCH by emailing Anne or calling 210/862-7777.